For US Residents only
Advocacy & Support Groups
Relapsed/Refractory B-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Support and resources for family and friends
A cancer treatment journey can take a toll on the whole family. It’s important to seek care for not only physical health, but also mental and emotional well-being. There are support groups, as well as Novartis resources, to help you at each step of your treatment journey. Go to Support Resources for KYMRIAH to see what other support is available.
If you are caring for a child with cancer:
- Know that it is okay to ask for help. Establish a support network of family, friends, and/or religious or spiritual groups
- Consider counseling services for yourself and for those close to you
- Keep a notebook of important information such as appointments, business cards, and emergency numbers
- Maintain a schedule to help bring a sense of normalcy to your family setting with planned times for meals, homework, or play
- Keep in mind that no 2 cancer experiences are the same and that patients, families, and caregivers may cope with cancer differently
- Remember to care for your own health and wellness. Take time to exercise, meet a friend for coffee, or see a movie
The organizations and websites listed on this page are maintained by third parties over whom Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation has no control. As such, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation makes no representation as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information supplied by these organizations or contained in these websites. The organizations listed on this page do not specifically endorse the use of KYMRIAH® (tisagenlecleucel).